Initially, this gift guide was chock full of cheese and cheese related items- then I realised I wasn’t suppose to write my wish list, so I also included few other items for all you cooks, aspiring cooks, foodies and food lovers out there. (But really you guys, cheese is the word.)
1. Wouldn’t it be nice if we could all make cheese at home and be happy? Yes, yes it would.
2. A great selection of super spices and herbs to elevate your dishes and blow your guests’ mind every.time.
3. This honeycomb honey and some fresh seasonal fruit would be the perfect addition to a cheese platter.
4. Speaking of cheese platters- this dome is one of the prettiest around.
5. A book filled with essential cookbooks? Do your homework!
6. A good pestle & mortar is a cooking essential and this porcelaine one is also quite stunning.
7. I was given the Kinfolk Table a few months ago and it’s proven to be endlessly inspiring.
8. Perfect for pies, cookies and biscuits, a handcrafted, marble rolling pin will keep your dough chilled and easy to roll out.
10. If you’re a little scared (and a lot confused) about molecular gastronomy, then this starter kit is your friend.
11. You can never have enough pretty linen napkins. Like, never ever.
12. I love tagines (both the pot and the dish) and this cast iron one is not only minimally modern, but also on sale!